Elizabeth “Liz” Dudley, Esq.
- Dudley, E, “The Nuts & Bolts of Reporting & Reducing Medicare ‘Liens’”, J. of the Kansas Association for Justice, Vol. XXXII, No. 5, May 2009, pp 7-13.
- Hutton, A., and Dudley, Liz, “A Chronology of the Fen-Phen Disaster and MDL Litigation Update”, J. of Kansas Trial Lawyers Association, March 1999, pp 6-10.
- Co-developer and co-author of the Plaintiffs “Diet Drug Medical Literature Database” CD for the Denver Litigation group and the Plaintiffs Management Committee for MDL 1203 re: Diet Drug Litigation.
- Co-author of the “Plaintiffs Submission and Proposed Findings To the National Science Panel on Silicone Gel Breast Implants”, submitted to Judge Pointer’s 706 Panel 10/06/97.
- Andrew Hutton, Mark Hutton, Liz Dudley R.N.,B.S., “Smokeless Tobacco: An Unrecognized Health Problem”; Kansas Trial Lawyers Association Journal, Vol. XX, No. 5:10-15, 05/97.
- Andrew Hutton, Mark Hutton, Liz Dudley R.N.,B.S., “Smokeless Tobacco: An Unrecognized Health Problem”; The Advocate, The Journal of the Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association, pp 24-27; 04/97.
- Mark Hutton, Liz Dudley; “Alert to Plaintiffs: New Study Links Implants to Silicone in Liver”; Medical-Legal Aspects of Breast Implants, Leader Publications, Vol. 5, No. 3, 2/97, p 7-8.
- Mark Hutton, Liz Dudley; ”Genetic Susceptibility to Complications from Silicone Breast Implants”; Medical-Legal Aspects of Breast Implants, Leader Publications, Vol. 4, No. 5, 4/96.
- Author and developer of The Medical Article Database on CD for Silicone Breast Implants, vol I – III, distributed by Doc-U-Quest and the Plaintiffs Steering Committee in Re: Breast Implant Litigation MDL 926. Summarizes over 2200 articles regarding silicone research and device complications from 1914 to 1996.